OsteoGen® Malleable Bone Block
Resorbable Mineralized Collagen Block
10mm x 15mm x 17mm (Box of 2 Blocks)
* OsteoGen® Block is used in onlay grafting procedures and is malleable and will adapt to the contours of defect site.
* The Bovine Achilles Tendon collagen carries the graft for easy and efficient delivery to the site, eliminating the hassle and time spent mixing and packing particulate grafts while also eliminating the potential for graft wash out.
* Decorticate the site (make bleeders) and deliver the Block to allow absorption of blood flow. Secure using TriStar® tenting screws.
* OsteoGen® is a bioactive and resorbable calcium apatite crystal graft that is physicochemically & crystallographically similar to human bone.
* The Type I collagen absorbs and deliver blood flow to the slowly resorbing graft, a feature critical for the initiation of formation and early angiogenesis.
* Non-Ceramic highly porous crystals physicochemically similar to trabecular bone
* OsteoGen® Block has a 4 year of shelf life
* OsteoGen® Crystals and crystal clusters proven safe, reliable and clinically effective for use with implants for over 30 years
The OsteoGen Bone Block is a malleable block that can easily contour to the defect site. It is made from bovine Achilles tendon collagen that is similar to human bone, and it is used for onlay grafting and ridge augmentation procedures. Just like the OsteoGen Plug and OsteoGen Strip, the OsteoGen Bone Block infuses the bone graft into the collagen. The bone block also saves you time by removing the need to mix and pack particulate grafts. This also eliminates the potential for graft washout, providing a safer graft for the patient. This resorbable block slowly breaks down in a way that is healthy for a patient's body to absorb, aiding in the bone-grafting procedure over time. Shop Impladent for all your OsteoGen dental bone-grafting needs.
OsteoGen® Malleable Bone Block Information Sheet